Rescue Aid For Animals Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rodney 10 year SBT Kenneled Worcester needs a home

Go down

Rodney 10 year SBT Kenneled Worcester needs a home Empty Rodney 10 year SBT Kenneled Worcester needs a home

Post by wendya Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:30 am

RODNEY (AKA Rodders)
(Can also be fostered)

Temperament: Friendly, easy going and affectionate.
Dogs: Yes
Cats: No
Children: 8 yrs plus

Hello everybody my name is Rodney, I am around 10 years old and such a sweet gentle boy.

I am always happy and very friendly and I enjoy going for short walks and walk very well on my lead. I do have a bit of a limp in my old age but my friends here at Senior Staffy club are taking me for some tests at the vets to find out why, so I'm not walking too far at the moment but if you enjoy gentle walks I will be the perfect company toddling with you along the way.

I have liked meeting my doggy friends here at the kennels in Worcester so far and so I might like living with another dog if I can meet them first to see if we get along.

I'm not very keen on cats though they get me too excited so would rather not live with them please if you don't mind.

I do love to travel in the car, I like to lie down on the seat and have a snooze in the comfiest position I can find!

I am a very loving boy and love people very much and give great kisses and cuddles, I love to love a bit too much sometimes and get a little bit over friendly shall I say, but I'm doing very well at learning not to errmm how do you say it, cuddle your leg?!?

I am such a good boy and very well behaved, I sit nicely for treats too. My friends call me ‘Rodders’ and they all say how cute and cuddly I am. I would love a home of my own with a family to love me so if you are looking for a great little senior staffy in your life then please come and meet me.

Love Rodney xx
Rodney is vaccinated, neutered and microchipped.
He is currently in kennels in the Worcester area but can be rehomed anywhere, pending a home visit, however you should be prepared to visit him where he is.
Have you got the time, the sofa, and the love to give Rodney a forever home to see out the rest of his days?
If you think you have please email seniorstaffyclub@hotmail.co.uk or ring Charlotte on
07501 668992

http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/Pages/Rodney.aspx

Rodney 10 year SBT Kenneled Worcester needs a home Rodney11

wendya
wendya
Rescue Representative

http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/Pages/default.aspx

Back to top Go down