Rescue Aid For Animals Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyler 8 years sbt needs a home Worcester kennels

Go down

Tyler 8 years sbt needs a home Worcester kennels Empty Tyler 8 years sbt needs a home Worcester kennels

Post by wendya Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:46 pm

TYLER

Temperament:Confident,Energetic, Cheeky and Lively!
Dogs: No - not to live with
Cats: Pending cat test
Children: 10yrs plus

Hi everybody my name is Tyler and I am 8 years old.

I was sadly abandoned and ended up in the pound but I am now here, safe and well in the care of Senior Staffy Club.

I am a very cheeky chappy, who is always happy and up for an adventure.

I love people and enjoy my walks.
I am good fun and love to play with my toys and I do like to carry a toy in my mouth whilst we are out walking otherwise I do tend to munch on the lead a little. I only do it because I like to carry something whilst on our travels, I think I am being helpful you see so if you give me a toy instead I am quite happy to carry that.

I love people and enjoy lots of fuss too and I know some basic commands and will sit nicely for a treat.

My friends at the kennels where I stay have introduced me to some nice doggy friends and I dont mind walking with them, but I think I would like a home all to myself, as my personality is big enough to fill a house on its own...lol!

I am waiting to have my cat test so will let you know how I get on soon.

I am quite cheeky and will always make you smile.
I don’t mean to get into mischief I just have lots of energy and enjoy looking for fun things to do.

If you would like to spend fun filled days with me in return for my cheeky smile please contact
Senior Staffy Club - it tells you how to below.

Hope I see you soon

Love Tyler x
Tyler is vaccinated, neutered and microchipped.
He is currently in kennels in the Worcester area but can be rehomed anywhere, pending a home visit, however you should be prepared to visit him where he is.
Have you got the time, the sofa, and the love to give Tyler a forever home to see out the rest of his days?
If you think you have please email seniorstaffyclub@hotmail.co.uk or ring Charlotte on
07501 668 992

http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/Pages/Tyler.aspx
Tyler 8 years sbt needs a home Worcester kennels Tyler_11
wendya
wendya
Rescue Representative

http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/Pages/default.aspx

Back to top Go down