Rescue Aid For Animals Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hugo 10 year SBT needs a new home kennels Stafford.

Go down

Hugo 10 year SBT needs a new home kennels Stafford. Empty Hugo 10 year SBT needs a new home kennels Stafford.

Post by wendya Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:25 pm

Hugo
(Can also be fostered)

Temprement: Loves to give kisses, play and a happy boy
Dogs: Yes - could live with a female - perhaps with a male - pending introductions.
Cats: No
Children: 10yrs plus

Hello I am Huggly Hugo!

I am currently looking for a new home, as I was left with no where to go Sad I am a happy chappy, and LOVE to be around people, laying on their laps, giving them kisses and playing.

I can be a little boisterous, but only because I am excited, so will probably calm when I have a place I know I won't be leaving! (This is why any children must be a little older Smile

I absolutely ADORE my walks, and am very good on the lead! My recall is good, and will come back from the end of my lead to you, when you call my name! I know sit and a few other basic commands Smile But I am willing to learn more … so would you teach me?

I have spent a might at a volunteers home and I was very good boy - very obedient, non destructive and housetrained.

I am currently in the Senior Staffy Club kennels in Staffordshire, so if you would like to come and meet me, why not ask the humans at my rescue, and they will let you see my ADORABLE face!

The volunteer people that come and walk me have said that I am VERY lovely, I have a lovely big bucket head and I am simply adorable to be around!

So will you come and take me home with you? … PLEASE?!

Love Hugo. Xxx
Hugo is neutered, vaccinated and microchipped .
Hugo is currently in kennels in the Stafford area, but can be rehomed anywhere, pending a home visit,
however you should be prepared to visit him where he is.
We do ask for a £90 adoption donation for Hugo, all of the money will be used directly to help Senior Staffys in our care
and those needing rescue.
Have you got the time, the sofa, and the love to give Hugo a forever home to see out the rest of his days?

If you think you could offer Hugo a new home please contact us at
seniorstaffyclub@hotmail.co.uk or call Norris on 07817 559 886.

Hugo 10 year SBT needs a new home kennels Stafford. Hugo11
wendya
wendya
Rescue Representative

http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/Pages/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Hugo 10 year SBT needs a new home kennels Stafford. Empty Re: Hugo 10 year SBT needs a new home kennels Stafford.

Post by wendya Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:19 am

Hugo has been adopted Smile
wendya
wendya
Rescue Representative

http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/Pages/default.aspx

Back to top Go down