Rescue Aid For Animals Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barney needs someone, it's his time now

3 posters

Go down

Barney needs someone, it's his time now Empty Barney needs someone, it's his time now

Post by age Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:04 pm

THIS DARLING BOY HAS BEEN WITH US TO LONG, HE WAS IN FAMILY AND A NICE REPORT WAS GIVEN. HE CAN BE POSSESIVE, BUT SOMEONE MUST HAVE HAD A DOG LIKE THAT BEFORE AND KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH HIS LITTLE PROBLEM, THINK ABOUT, FULL SUPPORT BY US IN EVERY WAY
Barney needs someone, it's his time now Barney10

HELLO MY NAME IS BARNEY
AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR GLANCE
IM SITTING HERE AND WAITING
WILL YOU GIVE ME A CHANCE

LIKE MOST DOGS I HAVE PROBLEMS
OTHER ANIMALS I HATE
FROM HORSES DOWN TO FURRY THINGS
WE DONT GET ON THAT GREAT

I CAN BE QUITE PROTECTIVE
WHEREVER WE MAY GO
SO IF YOU HAVE A VISITOR
JUST TELL THEM TAKE IT SLOW

I HAVE THIS THING OF CHASING CARS
NOW I SUPPOSE YOU THINK IM MAD
BUT A COUNTRY WALK AWAY FROM ROADS
NOW THAT WOULDNT BE SO BAD

I LOVE MY TUMMY TICKLED
AND WILL YOU STROKE MY EARS
BUT LEAVE MY TAIL AND PAWS ALONE
OR THERE COULD JUST BE TEARS

PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE MY PROBLEMS
SO I CAN BE WITH YOU
TO PLAY AND LOVE TOGETHER
THATS WHAT WE BOTH NEED TOO.
Well Barney is a very intelligent, cute dog. He has had some training, and he is quiet a joy on the lead, he will walk to heal with a lose lead. Barney does love to chase cars, so if and when you let him off the lead, it must be away from any roads or tracks. Barney is yet another dog that does not get on with others of his species, or any other animals. Barney is very protective of his home, so he will alert you by barking if anyone is near the house, he is a very good guard dog. He is also protective of those he has bonded to, so care and slow introductions must be held when visitors come over. Barney would be better suited to a quite home, ideally someone on their own, so he knows to trust and rely on them. Barney also likes to chat to you, especially when you are about to feed him, but in general he is not a barker only on these occasions. Barney adores his tummy being tickled and likes being stroked around his ears and his chest rubbed. Barney is such a character, he loves his baths, and likes a good shampoo and set, then a good blow dry all over, especially his tummy. We have found that Barney prefers biscuits than meat dinner, so a complete meal is ideal for him. Now we are not sure if he had to search for food previously, as he has shown that he can be slightly possessive of his food, and it is recommended that you do not give him any type of bones, as he will protect them and warn you off if you go near. Barney, has quite thick dark hair, so he finds it hard to go for long walks when it is hot, so nice short walks in the heat of the day, or save them for longer ones when it’s cooler in the evening. If he is taken out whilst it is very hot, he becomes very grumpy and plays up on the lead. Barney loves his grub, so you must ensure you put everything away, even some other things, if it can be eaten it will be. Barney does not like you touching his paws, but loves to be brushed, as long as you leave his paws and tail.
contact us on 01732 865530
Last Chance Animal Rescue during 10 – 3pm
Rescue Representative

http://www.lastchanceanimalrescue.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Barney needs someone, it's his time now Empty Re: Barney needs someone, it's his time now

Post by mole Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:35 am

love1
mole
mole

Back to top Go down

Barney needs someone, it's his time now Empty Re: Barney needs someone, it's his time now

Post by Julie Tue May 24, 2011 7:44 pm

Any update yet? fingerscrossed1
Julie
Julie
Admin

http://www.rescueaidforanimals.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down