Rescue Aid For Animals Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

still not getting some email notification

4 posters

Go down

still not getting some email notification Empty still not getting some email notification

Post by mole Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Sorry ... but I'm still not getting some email notifications for topics I'm watching. This seems to be sporadic ... but I've noticed it definitely today. scratch
mole
mole

Back to top Go down

still not getting some email notification Empty Re: still not getting some email notification

Post by Julie Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:21 pm

Kathy, i really don't know what the problem can be. It is nothing that Admin can rectify as it is in your own profile settings and only you have control over this dunno1

Hopefully this will correct itself shortly.
Julie
Julie
Admin

http://www.rescueaidforanimals.co.uk

Back to top Go down

still not getting some email notification Empty Re: still not getting some email notification

Post by mole Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:40 pm

No I know it's not Admin but just pointing it out in case people don't reply to pm's or threads being updated. Not too bad for me as I come on regularly but may be the reason some people don't come onto the board as often as they might ?

Thanks1
mole
mole

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:42 pm

thankyou1 Kathy great1

Are you still receiving pm emails okay or is it just for 'watched topics'?
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mole Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:55 pm

Seem to be but haven't been getting watched topic emails for the Rosedean topic and it's on my "watched topics" listing in My Profile.

dunno1
mole
mole

Back to top Go down

Post by mole Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:30 am

I got all the Rosedene thread notifications overnight!!! About 8 of them!!! Shocked
mole
mole

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:40 pm

scratch
Sal
Sal

Back to top Go down

Post by mole Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:54 pm

Sal wrote:scratch

ditto Smile
mole
mole

Back to top Go down

Post by woowoo Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:45 pm

I wasn't getting updates on the run we did on Sat. For some reason that had started to go into my spam.
woowoo
woowoo
Rescue Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by mole Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:57 pm

woowoo wrote:I wasn't getting updates on the run we did on Sat. For some reason that had started to go into my spam.

That will be to do with your own spam filter Rachael ....you need to tell it that they aren't spam. great1
mole
mole

Back to top Go down

Post by woowoo Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:18 pm

Never done it before though still not getting some email notification Lol
woowoo
woowoo
Rescue Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by mole Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:21 am

woowoo wrote:Never done it before though still not getting some email notification Lol

Which spam filter did you find them in? Was it your email (Outlook/hotmail etc) or your internet service provider such as BT .... ie. when you access you mail via your internet service provider's webpage?
mole
mole

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:44 pm

Locking as the thread is now out of date, thankyou1
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down