Rescue Aid For Animals Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buster, 9 months old staffy cross, boy

4 posters

Go down

Buster, 9 months old staffy cross, boy Empty Buster, 9 months old staffy cross, boy

Post by rustyfudge-D.A.S.H Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:58 am

Contact/organisation details: d-a-s-h
Does the animal have rescue back up?: yes
Number of groups: 1

Group: 1
Number of animals: 1
Type/Breed/Variety: staffordshire bull terrier cross
Sex: male
Age(s): 9 months
Name(s): Buster
Colours: Brindle and white
Neutered: yes
Reason for rehoming: unwanted pet
Temperament: good
Medical problems: none
Neutering: Animal will be neutered/castrated prior to being rehomed unless for medical reasons. Can this be guaranteed? yes, has been done this week
Will the group be split: n/a
Transport available: can be arranged

Other:.

Buster, 9 months old staffy cross, boy Buster20Sitting
Buster is a cute lad, that likes to investigate pockets. He will do almost anything for a treat. Buster is one of the few dogs that didnt get as far as death row- he was rescued before her got there. He had been crated a lot of the time but now he knows a crate is where he gets treats and chews- he doesnt mind.

Buster, 9 months old staffy cross, boy Buster20posing

Buster came from a busy, noisy home with children. He can be rehomed with children as he lived with four, his manners have been worked on. He is easy to walk, has ignored the local cats. He has also been fine with other dogs.

Buster on the whole is a big baby, he needs guidence but has been a total star whilst in the kennels.

Buster is vaccinated and will be neutered next week. As with all DASH dogs, he is vaccinated, wormed, up to date with flea treatment, neutered,microchipped, has 4 week FREE Insurance provided by PET PLAN and a Free Pedigree Rehoming Pack.

If you would like to ask any questions or discuss giving this dog a forever home please email us at dash01@btinternet.com or telephone us on 07850 125725 (if we do not answer please leave a message and we will call you back)
rustyfudge-D.A.S.H
rustyfudge-D.A.S.H
Rescue Representative

http://www.d-a-s-h.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Buster, 9 months old staffy cross, boy Empty Re: Buster, 9 months old staffy cross, boy

Post by minniemoo Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:03 am

Another gorgeous boy is it me or is there more male dogs abandoned than females?? Good luck gorgeous. fingerscrossed1
minniemoo
minniemoo

Back to top Go down

Buster, 9 months old staffy cross, boy Empty Re: Buster, 9 months old staffy cross, boy

Post by mole Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:49 am

minniemoo wrote:Another gorgeous boy is it me or is there more male dogs abandoned than females?? Good luck gorgeous. fingerscrossed1

Yes Carmel ..... male brindle Staffs ... thousands of them Upset1
mole
mole

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:47 pm

mole wrote:
minniemoo wrote:

I have one here with me Crying or Very sad
Julie
Julie
Admin

http://www.rescueaidforanimals.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rustyfudge-D.A.S.H Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Julie wrote:
mole wrote:
minniemoo wrote:

I have one here with me Crying or Very sad

.. I have one here too and a sponsor one in kennels. They dont seem to get the interest that others do Sad
everything crossed DASH's three, Buster, Barnaby and Mr T find the perfect home soon though
fingerscrossed1
rustyfudge-D.A.S.H
rustyfudge-D.A.S.H
Rescue Representative

http://www.d-a-s-h.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down