Rescue Aid For Animals Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perdy... 12-18 month old Am Bull X girl

2 posters

Go down

Perdy... 12-18 month old Am Bull X girl Empty Perdy... 12-18 month old Am Bull X girl

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:41 am

Contact/organisation details: Canine99 (In conjunction with All Dogs Matter)
Does the animal have rescue back up?: YES Canine99
Number of groups: 1

Group: 1
Number of animals: 1
Type/Breed/Variety: Am Bulldog X
Sex: female
Age(s): 12-18 months
Name(s): Perdy
Colours: White and Tan
Neutered: Will be before rehoming
Reason for rehoming: Ex Poundie...due to die
Temperament: Nervous around strangers, need time, patience & lots of love.
Medical problems: None known
Neutering: Animal will be neutered/castrated prior to being rehomed unless for medical reasons. Can this be guaranteed? yes
Will the group be split: n/a
Transport available: Possibly

Other: See below for details

Well despite her wet paws she is sat on my lap. She is a female American Bulldog cross. She is about 1.5 years old. She is just super. Once she trusts you she is one of the best friends you will ever have.
She is from a council run dog pound that was due to destroy her as she was not wanted, the poor girl was incredibly scared in kennels. Now she is quickly becoming a different dog entirely.
She is still a little wary of strangers but once she knows you she will never leave your site. She is good with most male dogs though will not be homed around children under the age of 18 due to her nervousness.
She has never hurt anyone and will be spayed, vaccinated and micro-chipped before leaving us.

Perdy... 12-18 month old Am Bull X girl Perdy

Perdy... 12-18 month old Am Bull X girl Perdy2

Back to top Go down

Perdy... 12-18 month old Am Bull X girl Empty Re: Perdy... 12-18 month old Am Bull X girl

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:08 am

Bumpety1

Perdy has made great progress since she first came to us, however she really does need to be in a home of her own where she can settle for good. She does get a bit wary of strangers and it takes her a while to come out of her shell, we do feel that she needs to be in a home sooner rather than later.
She is a lovely girl Smile

Back to top Go down

Perdy... 12-18 month old Am Bull X girl Empty Re: Perdy... 12-18 month old Am Bull X girl

Post by mole Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:13 am

Perhaps be better in a rural home?
mole
mole

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:10 pm

mole wrote:Perhaps be better in a rural home?
Yes possibly, she is a really lovely girl.. just quite unsure about strangers. Once she trusts you she will be happy to come and be a lap dog and give kisses and cuddles Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Perdy getting cuddles off my kids Smile

Perdy... 12-18 month old Am Bull X girl Perdya10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 10:14 am

A message from Rob who runs Canine99....

"Perdy is sorted, thanks to everyone I think I am going to keep her unless Jesus floats down and asks for her... Scratch that I will still say no coz she is my woof now ! She has taken my heart now and she ain't going nowhere!
Any objections?"

So, we can safely say that Perdy has now found her forever home, right where she is Smile Cheerleader1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal Tue May 10, 2011 12:54 pm

joy1 Great news for Perdy
Sal
Sal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down