Rescue Aid For Animals Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Butchers Great North Dog Walk 2011 - 12th June - In Aid Of RAFA

Go down

Butchers Great North Dog Walk 2011 - 12th June - In Aid Of RAFA Empty Butchers Great North Dog Walk 2011 - 12th June - In Aid Of RAFA

Post by Julie Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:54 pm

Guinness World Record Holders.

It's nearly this time of the year again when on Sunday 12th June 2011, i will be taking part in the Butchers Great North Dog Walk to raise much needed funds to help RAFA rescues with urgent cases. Oliver again, will be at my side taking part openarms1

The 3.5 mile (5.6km) walk follows a coastal route along the cliffs with stunning sea views.

Butchers Great North Dog Walk 2011 - 12th June - In Aid Of RAFA Butche12

I am also hoping to hold a RAFA stall to promote the work we do so please do come along, say hello and show your support great1

If you would like to sponsor Oliver and me, no matter how small, please click the paypal button at the top of the main page, please specify what the donation is for, (Butchers Great North Dog Walk 2011),this will then be added to the sponsorship forms. Please remember to state it is 'personal then gift' no fees will then be charged thankyou1

You can also forward a cheque made payable to Rescue Aid For Animals and email me at rescueaidforanimals@yahoo.co.uk for the address. We will also accept bank transfer, again please email for RAFA sort code and bank account number.

Please can you help me reach my target of £500.00 and beyond? fingerscrossed1

All proceeds to go to the RAFA pot to help with emergency cases.

thankyou1 in advance for your support RAFA ROCKS1
Julie
Julie
Admin

http://www.rescueaidforanimals.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Butchers Great North Dog Walk 2011 - 12th June - In Aid Of RAFA Empty Re: Butchers Great North Dog Walk 2011 - 12th June - In Aid Of RAFA

Post by Julie Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:25 pm

The event takes place tomorrow, please1 if you can spare a pound or two, it really would be appreciated f crossed1

fingerscrossed1 the rain keeps away.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Butchers Great North Dog Walk 2011 - 12th June - In Aid Of RAFA Empty Re: Butchers Great North Dog Walk 2011 - 12th June - In Aid Of RAFA

Post by Julie Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:30 pm

I'm still awaiting a small amount of monies but the final total raised for RAFA is £588.90 joy1

thankyou1 thankyou1 thankyou1 to everyone for your support and with helping to raise such a fantastic amount to help animals in need clap1
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down