Rescue Aid For Animals Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apollo aka Buddy 1-2 yr old Rottie boy

Go down

Apollo aka Buddy 1-2 yr old Rottie boy Empty Apollo aka Buddy 1-2 yr old Rottie boy

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:56 am

Contact/organisation details: Canine99 (In conjunction with All Dogs Matter) Pm TheDog or myself
Does the animal have rescue back up?: YES Canine99
Number of groups: 1

Group: 1
Number of animals: 1
Type/Breed/Variety: Rottie
Sex: male
Age(s): 1-2 yrs
Name(s): Apollo aka Buddy
Colours: Black & Tan
Neutered: Yes
Reason for rehoming: Stray... due to die in the pound
Temperament: Bouncy & Playful boy, needs lots of love and a firm hand. Very keen to learn.
Medical problems: None known
Neutering: Animal will be neutered/castrated prior to being rehomed unless for medical reasons. Can this be guaranteed? YES
Will the group be split: n/a
Transport available: Possibly

Other: See below for details

bouncylove1

Please meet Apollo/Buddy.

Buddy is brilliant, he is a male Rottweiler and he is about 1-2 years old. He has been neutered, micro-chipped and vaccinated.
He came to us because he was said to have nervous aggression. We have seen none of this while he has been with us.
He is great with most other female dogs but not males.
He is not to go to a family with young children under eighteen merely down to his size and bounciness.
Buddy is a lovely boy and will be a great dog with the right owner.
He walks well on the lead, constantly listening to you and has good recall too.
He is gentle when taking treats and will give his paw if asked to bouncylove1 bouncylove1

Here he is... the gorgeous young man himself love1

Apollo aka Buddy 1-2 yr old Rottie boy Apollo

Back to top Go down

Apollo aka Buddy 1-2 yr old Rottie boy Empty Re: Apollo aka Buddy 1-2 yr old Rottie boy

Post by greenowl30 Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:01 pm

Wow Adele, he is looking Good love1
greenowl30
greenowl30
Rescue Representative

http://www.homeless-hounds.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Apollo aka Buddy 1-2 yr old Rottie boy Empty Re: Apollo aka Buddy 1-2 yr old Rottie boy

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:05 pm

greenowl30 wrote:Wow Adele, he is looking Good love1
Mary i love this boy.. i really really love him.. he is simply adorable! I love my walks with him, i love watching him run around on the dog park with the other "big boys" bouncylove1

He leans his nose against my leg when i'm walking him and keeps looking up at me to make sure he is doing the right thing, bless him.
He sits when told, gives his paw when asked, and takes treats ever so gently.

I look forward to getting to London so i can see him.. he is my bestest Buddy love1

Who ever homes him will be one lucky person, I on the other hand, will be gutted to see him go Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:06 am

Apollo is doing really well in foster care at the moment but he would really love a forever home of his own..
Can anybody help him please? He won't let you down Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Bumpety1 For Apollo, somebody must be interested in him... he is adorable! He bounces on command and everything lol!

anyone?1 pleeease???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:18 pm

APOLLO HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!!!

celebrate1

He has met his new family tonight and gone to his new home with them, they loved him!
Be happy smiley boy, i will really really miss you and your smiles first thing in the morning!! The first Rottie paw print on my heart love1

We were so lucky to save him & meet him and i just want to say thank you to Mary for bringing us together xx

Back to top Go down

Post by greenowl30 Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:26 pm

mexicanwave1 Wow I can't believe it!! wee hee1 openarms1 Adele for never giving up on this lad, you literally are a life saver xx
greenowl30
greenowl30
Rescue Representative

http://www.homeless-hounds.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:32 pm

greenowl30 wrote: mexicanwave1 Wow I can't believe it!! wee hee1 openarms1 Adele for never giving up on this lad, you literally are a life saver xx

He was worth every second of it! He is in perfect shape, lost a bit of weight and is looking fab, his coat is lovely and shiny, he is ALWAYS smiling... that makes it all worthwhile. His foster carer loved him too, he really is a lovely happy boy, to think he could have been pts is just horrifying!! The day we collected him i knew he was going to be a great dog.. he jumped out of the van and sat down and gave me his paw when i offered him a treat, from there on in we were friends bouncylove1

Can you let Andrea know please? i lost her number when my old phone broke. Thanks again Mary, he was a pleasure to help xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down