Rescue Aid For Animals Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gorgeous Dale is looking for a foster home!

2 posters

Go down

Gorgeous Dale is looking for a foster home! Empty Gorgeous Dale is looking for a foster home!

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:19 pm

DALE needs a foster home!

Gorgeous Dale is looking for a foster home! 2010_0723dogs2307100063+%28Small%29

What help do you need? Fostering
Contact/organisation details: Rescue Remedies
Permission: Do you have the rescues permission to post this template? yes

Number of animals: 1
Type/Breed/Variety: Patterdale terrier
Sex: male
Name(s): Dale
Colours: see picture
Neutered: yes

Dale came into our care today. He travelled down from Yorkshire with Eileen..then through on to my front seat for the other half of the journey. He seemed curious but also settled. Only at one point did he decide he was going through to the back seat "I think not my lad!" Young and healthy; Black Beauty! He settled in the footwell and then on the seat and I had a few licks. When I told him No! in no uncertain terms, there was no coming back at me, even when I had him by the collar trying to extract him from a tangled lead with legs all caught up. I am impressed. In the vets he met Ricky the vet's dog before I appreciated he was there and all went well. So snipped and chipped and 1st vax'd. A sleep off then we enjoyed a walk before going into his new kennel. Lovely lovely lad with a nice temperament to boot!

Oh yes he has a left fly away ear which is very stylish!

What a stunning dog Very Happy

Gorgeous Dale is looking for a foster home! 2010_0723dogs2307100060+%28Small%29

Gorgeous Dale is looking for a foster home! 2010_0723dogs2307100043+%28Small%29

If you are considering to foster of one of our lovely dogs then please read the section here and complete our fostering form if you meet our criteria http://rescueremedies.myfastforum.org/about1325.html and email it to lynne@rescueremedies.co.uk

We ask that our fosterers live within 1 - 1/2 hours of the Gatwick, Richmond & Farnham areas as this means they are in reach of our vets should the dog require treatments, spay/neutering & vaccinating.

Back to top Go down

Gorgeous Dale is looking for a foster home! Empty Re: Gorgeous Dale is looking for a foster home!

Post by Julie Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:34 pm

Can anyone help at all?
Julie
Julie
Admin

http://www.rescueaidforanimals.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Gorgeous Dale is looking for a foster home! Empty Re: Gorgeous Dale is looking for a foster home!

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:34 pm

Dale has found his forever home! yahoo1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:32 pm

celebrate1
Sal
Sal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down