Rescue Aid For Animals Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maia 8.5 years sbt needs a new home Cambridge area

Go down

Maia 8.5 years sbt needs a new home Cambridge area Empty Maia 8.5 years sbt needs a new home Cambridge area

Post by wendya Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:18 am

MAIA

Temperament: Friendly and affectionate
Dogs: Possibly with introductions, but no Yorkies
Cats: Yes, but NO HORSES
Children: 6 yrs plus

Hello my name is Maia.

I am looking for a new home, as my dad works long hours and cannot really look after me any more Sad

I am very well behaved, and am used to a crate. I would LOVE a warm cosy bed, and a home where I can be loved and given lots of attention. I do like to bark to get attention though!

Attention and fuss are my FAVOURITE things, apart from food! I can be a little greedy, but as you can see, I could do with some exercise and some slimming! I am a little overweight at the moment, but some more walks and a good diet, and I will be loosing the Kilos in no time.

I know a few commands, including; Sit and Roll over ... would you like to see me do them? Then you will have to come and meet me!

I do pull a little on the lead, but I am sure that with the right love and care, I could overcome this, and may be better on a harness.

I am allergic to wheat, so I have to be on a wheat free diet ... but that is pretty simple to look after Smile

I do try and avoid Yorkies, as I was bitten by one when I was young, and I am VERY afraid of horses ... so PLEASE don't take me too close to them!

Love from Maia. X
Maia is spayed, vaccinated and microchipped .
She is currently in the Peterborough area but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK,
pending a successful home visit.
However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet Maia where she is now.

Maia is on our Matchmaker Scheme which means she is still with his present owner.
As she is on the Matchmaker Scheme, and not directly in our care, the adoption donation is a donation of your choice. Any money donated will be used to help the Senior Staffys in our care who have no one else to help them.

If you think you could offer Maia a new home please contact us at seniorstaffyclub@hotmail.co.uk
or call Wendy on 07505010823.
http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/Pages/MaiaMM.aspx

Maia 8.5 years sbt needs a new home Cambridge area Maia_a12
wendya
wendya
Rescue Representative

http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/Pages/default.aspx

Back to top Go down