Rescue Aid For Animals Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tinker & Tailor - 7 week old Kittens

2 posters

Go down

Tinker & Tailor - 7 week old Kittens Empty Tinker & Tailor - 7 week old Kittens

Post by R8chl Sun May 20, 2012 3:54 pm

If you are interested in adopting Kittens please read about our re homing process

http://www.friendsoftheanimalsrct.org.uk/animalsforadoption.html

and complete a Pre Adoption form (link below) and Katherine or Pauline will contact you for a chat

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGJVZGdSaGZqNHdySUpoNWFvTUtlQ1E6MQ#gid=0

Breed: 1 girl and 1 boy
Can I live with Children: Yes
Can I live with cats: Yes
Can I live with other dogs:yes
Fostered In: Thatcham, Berks

Other Information

These kittens were from the litter of 4 that were found in a box. They have moved to Thatcham, Berkshire on Foster care but are looking for homes.

The vet has informed us that they are too young still to have their 1st vaccination, but this will happen over the next couple of weeks.

Tinker & Tailor - 7 week old Kittens Kittens004
Tinker & Tailor - 7 week old Kittens Kittens010A
Tinker & Tailor - 7 week old Kittens Kittens014
Tinker & Tailor - 7 week old Kittens Kittens019
Tinker & Tailor - 7 week old Kittens Kittens020

As with all kittens it is a requirement of adoption that all kittens will be neutered at 6 months at your expense
A voucher will be given at the time of adoption for a refund of £20 when they are neutered

R8chl
R8chl

Back to top Go down

Tinker & Tailor - 7 week old Kittens Empty Re: Tinker & Tailor - 7 week old Kittens

Post by R8chl Mon May 21, 2012 9:43 am

Short, crackly video of the kittens at play. If my dubious kitten sexing is okay, the little white and tabby one is a girl ("Tailor") and the marbled mostly tabby is a boy. ("Tinker")

Both kittens are very affectionate, happy with household noises, litter trained (mostly! The little girl is better at it though), good with kids and would snooze in people's laps if they can. From watching them, the little girl seems to be the brighter of the two and picks up things quickly. They will greet visitors with happy little squeaks and toddle out to see you, both confident little personalities.
R8chl
R8chl

Back to top Go down

Tinker & Tailor - 7 week old Kittens Empty Re: Tinker & Tailor - 7 week old Kittens

Post by Julie Mon May 21, 2012 10:20 am

How lovely openarms1
Julie
Julie
Admin

http://www.rescueaidforanimals.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by R8chl Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:28 pm

Still looking for homes - both kittens are very affectionate and will seek out a human lap to curl up on and purr for hours. Adventurous, confident and adorable, they will both squeak out a welcome as soon as anyone steps through the door and come explore..!

Sorry about the dull photographs, neither of them stay still long enough to have some decent shots when they weren't snoozing Wink

Tinker & Tailor - 7 week old Kittens Kittens6005
Tinker & Tailor - 7 week old Kittens Kittens6014
Tinker & Tailor - 7 week old Kittens Kittens6016
Tinker & Tailor - 7 week old Kittens Kittens6018
R8chl
R8chl

Back to top Go down

Post by R8chl Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:14 pm

More kitten photographs! Both kittens confirmed genders by a vet (Tailor female, Tinker maley), and have had their first jabs.

Tinker is still the smaller of the two, and is happy to both be on his own and come for a cuddle. He is a curious kitten, with slightly rougher fur, and his tabby markings are more the classic/marbled type of colouring. Tends to be the one who goes for a snooze often, and can really see him being the type of cat who likes to go for wander and then come back rather than one who stays out hunting all night. He is the more placid one when it comes to treatments and vets

Tinker & Tailor - 7 week old Kittens Cats006
Tinker & Tailor - 7 week old Kittens TheFarm082

Tailor

The brains of the operation, Tailor is very much a bonding, companion type of cat. She will actively seek out her lap, and I've just finished some DIY with her perched on my shoulder, trying to work out what I've been doing! Larger and fluffier, her coat is mackerel tabby and slightly grey-brown. An excellent hunter, with more energy than her little brother, she will be constantly there to see what you're doing.

Tinker & Tailor - 7 week old Kittens Cats004
Tinker & Tailor - 7 week old Kittens TheFarm067 (her fur is a little wet in this one as she's had to have some ear drops, much to her dislike!)

Although they do always seem to be curled up together in the photographs, they are just as happy to sleep apart and to do things individually, coming together mostly whenever they want to play. Tailor would much prefer a human lap to snuggling up to her brother, and her brother desires the BIGGEST pillow he can get his paws on! As they get older, I wouldn't be surprised if they drifted apart more and more. Neither gets bothered if the other one isn't around, unless the other one has managed to locate food somewhere
R8chl
R8chl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down