Rescue Aid For Animals Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't seem to change my email address?

3 posters

Go down

Can't seem to change my email address? Empty Can't seem to change my email address?

Post by MFH Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:10 pm

scratch I am probably being a complete muppet but the username and email address fields are both 'no-change' options on my profile... what do I do please, or can one of the lovely mods change it to **************** pretty please1

thankyou1

MFH

Back to top Go down

Can't seem to change my email address? Empty Re: Can't seem to change my email address?

Post by The Dogmother Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:21 pm

Last time i saw this sort of enquiry it was admin that coan change them. I'm sure julie or sal or nat will be along soon to change it for you Smile
The Dogmother
The Dogmother
RAFA Shop Manageress

http://www.thedogmother.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Can't seem to change my email address? Empty Re: Can't seem to change my email address?

Post by MFH Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:22 pm

Thanks Diane, it does say something about needing to confirm your password when you change your email but I guess it's an option this forum doesn't have - so glad I wasn't just being dim thumb1

MFH

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Edited, thankyou1
Julie
Julie
Admin

http://www.rescueaidforanimals.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MFH Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:35 pm

thankyou1 Julie, won't have to wait hours for messages to re-direct from old account now great1

MFH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down