Rescue Aid For Animals Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Max Black Labrador 8yrs Lrrse Looking For A Home, lovely cuddly black shadow :)

4 posters

Go down

Max Black Labrador 8yrs Lrrse Looking For A Home, lovely cuddly black shadow :) Empty Max Black Labrador 8yrs Lrrse Looking For A Home, lovely cuddly black shadow :)

Post by alfmar Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:45 pm

Max 8 yr old black lab
micro chipped vaccinated & castrated
Great with children (my two are 8 &10)
Great with people
Very loving & affectionate…………a real life black furry shadow!!

This is max’s story

Max’s elderly owner died and the family put max in the pound
LRRSE took max on
Max was fostered for just over two weeks and then his fosterers went on holiday and couldn’t take him with them…….
So max came to stay with us and he has been here for 3 weeks now.
Max walks very very well on the lead and although we have not let him off lead I feel he wouldn’t go too far as his recall is very good.
Max has been walking lots and lots trying to shed a bit of excess weight he’s doing really well and is starting to shape up now….
Max has a beautiful shiny coat and he has plenty of get up and go, always ready to go out for a walk.
Max is great when left and hasn’t chewed or taken anything he shouldn’t (which is always a bonus )……. he sleeps like a baby at night and is no trouble.

Max has some problems sharing his own space………and although he can be surrounded by dogs on a walk and not bother with any of them……. He does not like other dogs in his space while in the house and has to be fed separately as he is very possesive of his food, max also becomes jealous if another dog is given attention…….
Therefore max is looking for a home where he will be the only dog
I must stress though that he will be no problem while out meeting other dogs unless they decide to get up close…. He doesn’t go out of his way to cause trouble J and what he would really like is a nice easy peaceful life where he gets plenty of love walks and attention.

In 2 weeks we are going on holiday and there is so far no one to foster or offer max a forever home……… really don’t want to see him back in kennels again.

Ideally it would be great to see max go to the home he will stay in for the rest of his life before we go away but if there is someone who can offer max a foster home with no other dogs that too would be fab.
Max was offered a home originally but this fell through…..unfortunately he still has a reserved stamp on his picture on the lrrse website…… this will be updated shortly.
The write up on the site was done by his first foster home.
If you are interested in max and think you can offer him the home he really deserves please either pm me or contact lrrse.
Max is fostered here in mid beds (only 10 mins from m1 jnt 13) ……if you want to come and meet him please pm me and we can arrange

www.labrador-rescue.org.uk/

If you can offer max a FOSTER home please contact
vicky (foster co ordinator) chivecavies@blueyonder.co.uk
07525 249756

If you can offer max the FOREVER home we really want for him then contact
Sue Sue.Birmingham@blueyonder.co.uk

Max Black Labrador 8yrs Lrrse Looking For A Home, lovely cuddly black shadow :) Post-44100-1248952335_thumbMax Black Labrador 8yrs Lrrse Looking For A Home, lovely cuddly black shadow :) T_max2_814
alfmar
alfmar

http://dogholidays.vpweb.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Max Black Labrador 8yrs Lrrse Looking For A Home, lovely cuddly black shadow :) Empty Re: Max Black Labrador 8yrs Lrrse Looking For A Home, lovely cuddly black shadow :)

Post by Julie Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:28 am

fingerscrossed1
Julie
Julie
Admin

http://www.rescueaidforanimals.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Max Black Labrador 8yrs Lrrse Looking For A Home, lovely cuddly black shadow :) Empty Re: Max Black Labrador 8yrs Lrrse Looking For A Home, lovely cuddly black shadow :)

Post by Braveheart Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:37 am

I hope Max finds a home soon fingerscrossed1
Braveheart
Braveheart

Back to top Go down

Post by alfmar Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:48 am

max is still waiting patiently Bumpety1
alfmar
alfmar

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:14 am

I do hope Max finds a home soon..................not long until your Holiday...........so please...........dont let Max go back into Kennels, can you offer Max a dog only home

Elaine
Braveheart
Braveheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:58 pm

A gentle Bumpety1 for Max bouncylove1
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alfmar Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:39 pm

i am sorry not to have updated sooner...... my computer crashed and then i couldn't find this website anywhere!!.
just found it again through pm coming thru joy1

so max did find the perfect home and he will live happily ever after!!
it was a tremendous relief and we were so happy he didn't have to go into kennels again.
thankyou everyone xx
alfmar
alfmar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:43 pm

celebrate1 Great news,,,
Sal
Sal

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:44 pm

celebrate1 clap1
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down