Rescue Aid For Animals Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Julie.. GSD X Rottie needs experienced home

Go down

Julie.. GSD X Rottie needs experienced home Empty Julie.. GSD X Rottie needs experienced home

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 10:30 am

Contact/organisation details: Canine99 pm myself or call 07542 360407
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes
Number of groups: 1

(repeat the following for each group)

Group: 1
Number of animals: 1
Type/Breed/Variety: GSD X Rottie
Sex: Female
Age(s): 3 yrs approx
Name(s): Julie
Colours: Black and tan
Neutered: Yes
Reason for rehoming: Unclaimed by owners
Temperament: See notes below
Medical problems: None known
Neutering: Animal will be neutered/castrated prior to being rehomed unless for medical reasons. Can this be guaranteed? Yes
Will the group be split: N/A
Transport available: Possibly

Other: My name is Julie and i am in need of an experienced home.
I had a family before but they never took me out for walks and so now when i do get taken out i get a bit anxious on the lead and sometimes i bark at people if i have never seen them before. I would never bite anybody, i have never bitten anybody but people take it the wrong way and get put off giving me a chance of a new life.

I need a home with a family who is experienced with something that the humans call "lead aggression" and "seperation anxiety" once i have the right human to help me to over come this i will be a lovely family member... i just need a chance that's all.

I love to give kisses and have cuddles and i am a really good girl inside the home, it's just when i go outside that i get a bit wary of new things, i never seen them before you see!! It's not my fault really...

This is what my humans say about me.....

Julie did not have the best start in life but since coming to rescue she has made really good progress. She is good with most other dogs and good with kids around the house.
Out on the lead Julie will need a confident handler who can continue to work with her, she get's anxious when out on walks and therefore she needs a dedicated owner who is confident to continue lead training with her.
Julie is a lovely girl who just needs a bit of time to get to know her owner, once she trusts you she is adorable and quite simply a happy playful girl.
She is GSD x Rottie but predominantly GSD.

Julie is approx 3 yrs old, she is spayed, vaccinated and micro chipped.

All dogs that are rehomed from us will go to their new homes with a Pedigree food rehoming pack.
For more info please call07542 360407 or you can email
Canine99.rescue@gmail.com

Julie.. GSD X Rottie needs experienced home 228422_10150232370813764_773743763_8647887_4177230_n

Back to top Go down

Julie.. GSD X Rottie needs experienced home Empty Re: Julie.. GSD X Rottie needs experienced home

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 5:51 pm

JULIE IS NOW IN HER NEW HOME!!

celebrate1

Back to top Go down

Julie.. GSD X Rottie needs experienced home Empty Re: Julie.. GSD X Rottie needs experienced home

Post by Julie Mon May 09, 2011 5:53 pm

joy1

waytogo1 Julie Blow kiss1
Julie
Julie
Admin

http://www.rescueaidforanimals.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down