Rescue Aid For Animals Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bouncy Boxer-X In desperate need of incredibly special person looking for a challenge (lincolnshire)

2 posters

Go down

Bouncy Boxer-X In desperate need of incredibly special person looking for a challenge (lincolnshire) Empty Bouncy Boxer-X In desperate need of incredibly special person looking for a challenge (lincolnshire)

Post by cozmiczombie Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:46 am

Contact/organisation details: The Ark Animal Rescue www.arkanimalrescue.co.uk
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes

Type/Breed/Variety: Boxer X
Sex: Male
Age(s): 5yrs Approx
Name(s): Boyd
Colours: Tan & white
Neutered: Yes
Reason for rehoming: Rescued from a yorkshire pound where he was due to be PTS imminently
Temperament: Aggressive towards visitors fine with staff and regular volunteers. Boyd is currently having to be muzzled by all dog walkers for safety due to his aggression & unpredictability towards strangers.
Medical problems: Seems in good health

Other: Poor old Boyd is one of two dogs that just seem to have stuck with us & although he has a home for life with us at the ark I feel he is desperately in need of a proper home. Despite the lack of interest from visitors in over a year I'm confident that there is a special person & loving home out there waiting for this beautiful boy. So I'm making it my mission to find them Smile Sadly boyd won't be the easiest of dogs to re-home but on the plus side would certainly make a good guard dog as it's inevitable his menacing nature & first impression that puts off all visitors & makes him instantly a no go area. Boyd's actually been at the ark longer than me & I'm told he has biten someone in the past but I'm not sure under what circumstances so I shall up date with more details shortly.

When I first started at the ark I was told not to go in with boyd & have to admit I was happy with that as he really used to scare me but the other girls assured me he'd come round, I wasn't convinced as he just seemed so fierce but sure enough after just 3 days and plenty of food bribery I'd also been excepted as friend not foe. And as you can see from the pictures he now poses very patiently for me!

Until I met boyd I have to admit I wasn't a big fan of boxers but he's such a lovely bouncy boy he's really won me over & I know he will eventually win someone's heart.

I'm sure after over a year of constantly being over looked & rejected by visitors this must really be taking it's toll on poor old boyds self esteem so if anybody feels they can offer him the loving, experienced home those big brown eyes crave please feel free to contact the ark for more info or come & visit boyd himself. The ark's open every day for visitors between 12pm-3pm or by appointment.

Bouncy Boxer-X In desperate need of incredibly special person looking for a challenge (lincolnshire) Boyd1Bouncy Boxer-X In desperate need of incredibly special person looking for a challenge (lincolnshire) Boyd2Bouncy Boxer-X In desperate need of incredibly special person looking for a challenge (lincolnshire) Boyd3Bouncy Boxer-X In desperate need of incredibly special person looking for a challenge (lincolnshire) Boyd4

Thanks for looking
cozmiczombie
cozmiczombie

http://www.arkanimalrescue.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Bouncy Boxer-X In desperate need of incredibly special person looking for a challenge (lincolnshire) Empty Re: Bouncy Boxer-X In desperate need of incredibly special person looking for a challenge (lincolnshire)

Post by Julie Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:11 pm

Bumpety1 fingerscrossed1
Julie
Julie
Admin

http://www.rescueaidforanimals.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Bouncy Boxer-X In desperate need of incredibly special person looking for a challenge (lincolnshire) Empty Re: Bouncy Boxer-X In desperate need of incredibly special person looking for a challenge (lincolnshire)

Post by Julie Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:24 pm

Any update? fingerscrossed1
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cozmiczombie Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:15 pm

Still with us at the ark bless him. Sad
cozmiczombie
cozmiczombie

http://www.arkanimalrescue.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Blow kiss1 fingerscrossed1
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:01 am

Bumpety1
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down