Gorgeous Ginny - Staffie (Newcastle-Upon-Tyne)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Gorgeous Ginny - Staffie (Newcastle-Upon-Tyne) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gorgeous Ginny - Staffie (Newcastle-Upon-Tyne)

Post by AmyJo on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:01 pm

Thats brilliant news. Knowing shes dog friendly will hopefully help with her being adopted.

Thank you Becky for hleping out!! Looking forward to hearing about your fundraiser Smile
AmyJo
AmyJo
Rescue Representative

http://www.waggytailsgroomers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Gorgeous Ginny - Staffie (Newcastle-Upon-Tyne) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gorgeous Ginny - Staffie (Newcastle-Upon-Tyne)

Post by Jacobean on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:18 pm

This is wonderful. Thank you so much for all of your help Becky and Olive for all you're doing with her too. thankyou1

Ginny is fabulous.
Jacobean
Jacobean
Rescue Representative

http://www.oldies.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dogmother on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:29 am

No no thats not right! You can't type al lthat about ginny and then not include a picture? We need pictures with every post about her progress - it's the rules Smile We have to SEE how beautiful she is Smile

Well done for helping her and for helping Olive with the fund raiser Smile
The Dogmother
The Dogmother
RAFA Shop Manageress

http://www.thedogmother.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by olivea on Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:30 am

Unfortunately I havent worked out how to upload pictures or I would. Ive tried the icon with the picture on but for some reason it just doesnt upload. If anyone has any "simple instructions for a simple person" that would be great.

On another note Becky is running a fund raising event for staffy's on 6th December so I'm taking Ginny along to that and maybe someone will fall in love with her. I have a cunning plan for the fancy dress comp!!
olivea
olivea

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:09 pm

olivea wrote:Unfortunately I havent worked out how to upload pictures or I would. Ive tried the icon with the picture on but for some reason it just doesnt upload. If anyone has any "simple instructions for a simple person" that would be great.

http://rescueaidforanimals.forumotion.com/forum-comments-and-suggestions-f9/how-to-post-images-the-easy-way-t2267.htm
Julie
Julie
Admin

http://www.rescueaidforanimals.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:12 pm

I have just spoken to Olive with an idea for fundraising (I will start another thread on this as well) but we are going to organise a 'Fall in love with an oldie' valentines ball on Sunday 14th February to raise funds - we need to do planning but thought we could have a fun dog show, doggy dancing, fancy dress (ball gowns and tuxes for the dogs :-)) and some awareness raising of Oldies and what they do ... maybe a little doggy catwalk to showcase some of the oldies :-)

I am very excited now and Mavis is off looking for doggy party dresses :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyJo on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:12 pm

Sounds fab
AmyJo
AmyJo
Rescue Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:58 am

A Bumpety1 for Ginny openarms1
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by olivea on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:22 am

Ginny will be appearing at a fun dog show at BrightPaws on Dec 6th.

BrightPaws is raising funds for Staffy's so thought it would be a good place to show off Ginny and hopefully get some interest in her.
olivea
olivea

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyJo on Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Fingers crossed for Ginny
AmyJo
AmyJo
Rescue Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:15 pm

i met the lovely ginny again today - she is very sweet and so clever!
we showed her how to do agility and she was laughing as she was doing tunnels, jumps and even the see -saw!!

i am very tempted by her she is such a sweetie and again was playing with my little staffie and Mavis my bordeaux with no problems at all

Back to top Go down

Post by olivea on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:30 pm

Ginny (or Esther (like Esther Rantzen cos of her teeth - my niece's name for her!!) had a great time. She really seemed to enjoy the agility which is great as she doesnt like playing so its good for her to have some fun. Becky was also trying to teach her to "twizzle" so I'm going to work on that over the next couple of weeks so she can show off at the staffy fundraiser.

I think she's worn out tho - has been snoozing since we got home!! My little snuggle-monster is too worn out to snuggle - although she is sleeping on the sofa with her head tucked under my knee!! Such a sweetie - she truly is gorgeous - hope Santa is listening. Quite a few of the oldies seem to be getting homes so it would be great if it was her turn soon.

Ginny is getting spayed on thursday so having a couple of days off to keep an eye on her - I'm sure she won'd mind!!!
olivea
olivea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dogmother on Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:26 am

Laughing through the tunnels? Oh how lovely Smile When she's recovered from her opp you'll have to keep that up for her. Pat at home do those tunnels for £15.
The Dogmother
The Dogmother
RAFA Shop Manageress

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:52 pm

Bumping the lovely Ginny back to the top Blow kiss1

fingerscrossed1
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by olivea on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:59 am

A home of her very own for christmas - that's top of my christmas list. BUT, she'll never be homeless or at risk again, she's with me however long it takes!
olivea
olivea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:43 am

olivea wrote:A home of her very own for christmas - that's top of my christmas list. BUT, she'll never be homeless or at risk again, she's with me however long it takes!

goodonyou1 Olive :smoochs:
Sal
Sal

Back to top Go down

Post by mole on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:14 am

Olive didn't you post on the Refuge about Ginny being good with other dogs?
mole
mole

Back to top Go down

Post by olivea on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:15 am

Yes she is. Spent Wednesday evening with my sister and her 6 dogs, one of which is a 7 month retriever pup and she was absolutely fine with them. Not particularly interested but fine.
olivea
olivea

Back to top Go down

Post by olivea on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:15 pm

Unfortunately the staffy fundraising event was cancelled so didnt get a chance to show her off. I had her fancy dress outfit all sorted - she was going to be a homeless dog with nowhere to hang her christmas stocking!! - aaah. Never mind, her time will come.
olivea
olivea

Back to top Go down

Post by minniemoo on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:23 pm

Thats a pity Olive like you say I'm sure her chance at stardom will come so hang onto the orphan dog outfit! Foto1
minniemoo
minniemoo

Back to top Go down

Post by olivea on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:53 pm

Well - there was a ray of light as someone contacted Oldies enquiring about Ginny - but that was nearly two weeks ago and they don't seem interested any longer.

I thought she was going to get her Christmas wish Crying or Very sad

Oh Ginny - one day..................
olivea
olivea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dogmother on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:48 pm

At least she has you for Christmas so she's still loved. and with a face like that how could you not love her. More pics please Olive?
The Dogmother
The Dogmother
RAFA Shop Manageress

Back to top Go down

Post by mole on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:21 am

Has the lovely Ginny had any interest f crossed1
mole
mole

Back to top Go down

Post by olivea on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:18 pm

Not a thing.
I've uploaded a video on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPMUBOjjDu0
Yesterday she actually instigated play with a springer spaniel she has met a couple of times!! Patch is very submissive so I think that helped but she was trying to get him to play - it was amazing, first time she's shown any interest. She didn't try for long cos it was cold and she doesn't do cold, or snow, or rain, or windy!! Course I didnt have my phone or camera on me so couldnt try and video it - typical! I'm hoping she will have some luck soon.
olivea
olivea

Back to top Go down

Post by mole on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:56 pm

Do you know anybody who has a camcorder? I always think that people seeing the dog as "they are" does help .... and you could then put her on Oldies Facebook.

f crossed1 for Ginny Blow kiss1
mole
mole

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next