Rescue Aid For Animals Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eggheads TV program application

3 posters

Go down

Eggheads TV program application Empty Eggheads TV program application

Post by mole Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:27 pm

Any members who are interested in taking part in this as a RAFA team please pm me .... winnings are between £1000 K and .......... at present its about £27000 K well worth trying it nothing to lose apart from having to appear on TV and giving your age Eggheads TV program application 607879

Hello from the Eggheads Production Team,

Between October 2012 and now you wrote to us asking for an application form for the next series of Eggheads.

We are happy to announce that the next block of the 14th series of Eggheads is under way and auditions will happen very soon.
In case required, you will find an application form for the new series of Eggheads attached to this email which you will need to fill out fully (including a photo) and return to us at this email address or by post to Eggheads Applications, 12 Yard Productions, The Hub, 40 Pacific Drive, Glasgow, G51 1EA.

At this stage we are happy to just receive a form back from your team captain with just their details on it.

Due to the amount of correspondence we receive, unfortunately we cannot acknowledge receipt of application forms or audition everyone who applies to the programme. However, please be assured that we do consider each application very carefully.

Please return your form by the 18th February 2013 at the latest. We reserve the right to extend this closing date at our sole discretion.

If we receive your application form after the closing date, and you have consented on your application form, we will keep your application on file for any further series of the programme.

All applicants must be aged 18 years old or older and be legally resident and currently living in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man. Terms and conditions apply.

We hope to hear from you soon

The Eggheads Production Team
mole
mole

Back to top Go down

Eggheads TV program application Empty Re: Eggheads TV program application

Post by Julie Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:38 am

Count me in, i'll try my best as always Razz and couldn't give a Monkey about me age great1
Julie
Julie
Admin

http://www.rescueaidforanimals.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mole Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:35 am

Need at least four people before 18th Feb ..... probably better if we have about 8 people in case people drop out for whatever reason.
mole
mole

Back to top Go down

Post by minniemoo Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:06 pm

Only just seen this count me in if not too late.
minniemoo
minniemoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum