Rescue Aid For Animals Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowy - retriever cross

2 posters

Go down

Snowy - retriever cross Empty Snowy - retriever cross

Post by southeastdogrescue Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:23 pm

Please meet super Snowy!

Snowy is an approximately 2 years old retriever cross who was a street dog in Romania, she has been bought to the UK to give her the best chance of finding a family of her own. 
She loves people but is shy at first, until a few days ago she had not been walked on a lead or been inside a house so needs help learning about these new situations.  For this reason she will need to live with another dog of similar size who can be a good role model to her and be company for her. Snowy is good with cats, chickens & ducks but will bark at horses as she doesn't know what they are!
Snowy can live with children 6 years plus, she has been neutered, vaccinated, micro-chipped and has a pet passport.
This girl is looking for a kind & caring home that will help her when she is unsure of scary situations.

What her fosterer says about her:
'Snowy is such a sweetheart who is eager to please, she showers you with kisses and cuddles but will jump up while giving her love.  She is clean in the house, great with my dogs & cat and very playful, she LOVES toys!
She has done very well learning to walk on a lead but knows exactly how to slip out of her collar and is very wary when you first put her lead on but this is getting better every day.  I have not tried her off lead as at the moment I don't think she'd come back but I think this will come with time.  She visited the groomers and was perfectly behaved.
She is used to going in a crate and will sleep quietly but also loves to sleep on the floor in our bedroom right next to me :-)'

If you would like to offer beautiful Snowy a place in your heart and home please visit our website www.sedogrescue.co.uk and fill in our pre-adoption form, we will be in touch!
[img]Snowy - retriever cross SnowyRetriever[/img]

southeastdogrescue
Rescue Representative

Back to top Go down

Snowy - retriever cross Empty Re: Snowy - retriever cross

Post by southeastdogrescue Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:46 pm

[img]Snowy - retriever cross Snowy2[/img]

More pictures of beautiful Snowy.

[img]Snowy - retriever cross Snowy[/img]

southeastdogrescue
Rescue Representative

Back to top Go down