Rescue Aid For Animals Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this a request I can make?

3 posters

Go down

Is this a request I can make? Empty Is this a request I can make?

Post by sue_pawz Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:07 pm

A friend on a rabbit forum I use has been in touch with a charity that homes nationally. She's looking for a rabbit to bond with hers, and she needs a transport run, to get her rabbit to the Honeybunnies rescue to try and find a rabbit, but can't get anyone to help. This is her post:

"I rang Honeybunnies as I know they rehome nationally and they have quite a few females in at the moment, to just ask them how it works with rehoming nationally etc.

Had a chat and as I'm travelling from York - Basingstoke in a few weeks she has suggested that she tries to organise a bunny run quite soon from Basingstoke - Leicester to get Sweep up to her so she has a few weeks to try him with all the females they have in at the moment. Then when I go home I can go via them to collect Sweep and (hopefully!!!!) a new friend for him. If he doesn't bond I'm no worse off time-wise and can commence with trying to find a bun he likes back home"

Is this a request I can put up here? I personally have no connection to Honeybunnies, this is just a friend of mine hoping to rescue an animal and needing a bit of help.

Sue x

sue_pawz
Rescue Representative

Back to top Go down

Is this a request I can make? Empty Re: Is this a request I can make?

Post by mole Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Hi Sue

I'm afraid Julie will have to answer that ... she should be on the forum later on.
mole
mole

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:26 pm

I don't see why not Sue but it might be better for your friend to join RAFA and she can then keep an eye on the run? As long as Honeybunnies complies with RAFA policies and procedures, for example neutering great1
Julie
Julie
Admin

http://www.rescueaidforanimals.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sue_pawz Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:27 pm

Cool, I'll direct my friend this way Smile

sue_pawz
Rescue Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down